Hello Welcome to the Mississippi “Partners in Preparedness” Summit
Registration Deadline is May 1, 2015
You are invited to attend the annual Mississippi Partners in Preparedness Summit sponsored by the:Mississippi Emergency Management Agency
- Mississippi State Department of Health
- Mississippi Office of Homeland Security
- Mississippi Civil Defense/Emergency Management Association
- Mississippi Coordinating Council for Remote Sensing and Geospatial Information Systems
- Mississippi Hospital Association
The Summit committee has organized one of the best emergency preparedness events of the year. We are confident you will leave knowing you have gained valuable knowledge that will be beneficial to you and your agency, and leave you looking forward to next year’s Summit. The event will be held at the IP Resort.
Purpose: Enable participants to gain valuable knowledge and best practices through networking opportunities with local, state, and federal agencies and private, faith-based, volunteer, and non-governmental organizations.